Discuss Star Trek

To Jet:

One could attribute Calabrian Queen’s illogic “aggression” to the negative effect apparently full moons :full_moon: have on some people or maybe he reacts to what he considers an intrusion (of a new poster)in "his territory" /the BBT board.

What ever the case be ,best to stay in familiar "territory " among friends . Just remember you're _ important to this board .... to us_, Jet :rose:

This game you mentioned seems fun ..so I thought why not play a TOS version.
I copy and pasted the rules.


The idea is to say something “about the show” in exactly six words (“about the show” meaning: anyone/anything in any connection.)

Three Simple Rules:

a. Emojis count as a word.

b. Hyphenated words count individually.

c. Contractions count as one word.


I’ll break the ice :

Kirk, Spock, and Bones are awesome.

89 replies (on page 1 of 6)

Jump to last post

Next pageLast page

Thank you, sunshine. I am touched. :rose: :rosette: :rose:

Spock's ear surgeon made a point.

A shuttlecraft landed on Kirk's foot.

M'Ress likes to purr a lot.

Scotty drinks twelve years old scotch.

Sulu fences off the security guards.

Uhura is not a fair maiden.

McCoy could use an non-reconstituted meal.

No ice cream for Uhura tonight.

Chekov recorded an album of screams.

Hadley never had any dialogue ever.

Uhura had such a voluptuous belly.

  1. Spock was annoyed? I think not
  2. Nomad went out in sterilized style
  3. Sulu was chilling. Kirk was chilling

Rudd! We had you on our MIA list! Good to see ya, bruddah!

Chekov always drinks too much vodka.

@Nexus71 said:

McCoy could use an non-reconstituted meal.

That's 7, hyphenated words count separately. (That's also 6 words!)

by Knixon:

Nexus71 said: ........McCoy could use an non-reconstituted meal.

@That's 7, hyphenated words count separately. (That's also 6 words!)


@ to Knixon:

Honestly , I hadn't even notice 😳....is that all you are going to contribute to this thread , Knixon?


Rudd-12 found his way home!

Spock's heart is a precious stone.

@sunshine62 said:

by Knixon:

Nexus71 said: ........McCoy could use an non-reconstituted meal.

@That's 7, hyphenated words count separately. (That's also 6 words!)


@ to Knixon:

Honestly , I hadn't even notice 😳....is that all you are going to contribute to this thread , Knixon?


Rudd-12 found his way home!

Spock's heart is a precious stone.

Jetfire bites his own tongue desperately.

by Jet :

Jetfire bites his own tongue desperately


I know Jet . It's very frustrating but I haven't given up on Knixon yet. Just like Rey :"I sense there is hope , still light to be found " :grin:

Just one of the many things we all love about you, sunshine. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Enterprise is a very beautiful lady.

to Jet:

That's a very sweet of you , Jet but the truth is there is still a lot of room for improvement as far as my character goes.. My mother was Dutch but my papa' was ITALIAN..I inherited his hotheaded temperament😎

On boards like this , different lines of thought are normal ....that's what makes debating exciting , right?

...but in this case I don't see why anyone would bother to take the time to point out an obvious slip up .

I am having too much fun thinking up my next line to notice something irrelevant like that...and I don't get it because Knixon does bring a lot of insight to this board.

Enough said😎

This thread has inspired me Jet.

During the night I started to write down my thoughts of wisdom , quotes and this morning even a short poem..I'm really excited😑

@sunshine62 said:

to Jet:

That's a very sweet of you , Jet but the truth is there is still a lot of room for improvement as far as my character goes.. My mother was Dutch but my papa' was ITALIAN..I inherited his hotheaded temperament😎

On boards like this , different lines of thought are normal ....that's what makes debating exciting , right?

...but in this case I don't see why anyone would bother to take the time to point out an obvious slip up .

I am having too much fun thinking up my next line to notice something irrelevant like that...and I don't get it because Knixon does bring a lot of insight to this board.

Enough said😎

This thread has inspired me Jet.

During the night I started to write down my thoughts of wisdom , quotes and this morning even a short poem..I'm really excited😑

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diwuu_r6GJE

Thanks Jet .. A beautiful melody with simple but powerful words .

I was wrong

it's all the great musical input you and Nexus have been sending me that is the source of this sudden outburst of emotions

The only merit the six word game has is that it gave me the idea to write them down .

I feel good today 😎

I applaud you for bringing the six-word game to our board, sunshine. We needed a new one. I was so flustered by the trolling accusation I didn't even think of it. I'm glad Nex and I were able to inspire you with our beloved music. :grin: :hearts:

@sunshine62 said:

Thanks Jet .. A beautiful melody with simple but powerful words .

I was wrong

it's all the great musical input you and Nexus have been sending me that is the source of this sudden outburst of emotions

The only merit the six word game has is that it gave me the idea to write them down .

I feel good today 😎

When it comes to writing things down, hard to beat this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7k0a5hYnSI