Discussões sobre Pantera Negra

It was an Ok superhero movie yes Michael B Jordan was a decent villian in the top 5 for Marvel I would say but really the only interesting person in the film to me was the little sister she stole the show for me. Am I missing something here?

65 respostas (na página 4 de 5)

Página anteriorPróxima páginaÚltima página

@Jedan Archer said:

@Jedan Archer said:

Ah, it's just inflated hype again, it's an ok Marvel film with a silly premise, some pacing issues and really bad CGI. Better than what came last year, yet that's not saying much.

I'm not a big Red Letter Media fan, but they essentially nailed it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI

They could've used some of the CGI to enhance Gal Gadot's breasts in Wonder woman, shame on Marvel you twatt.

Ah, the angry little man again, rabidly soiling himself in fanboy anger. You may go home and rethink your life.

Ah, the Gal Gadot booboy fights back lolololololol sad little biitch.

If you consider laughing at you as fighting back you are perfectly right; I guess that is what you tell all the women too who laugh at you, hence your creepy fixation with G Godot, females and their body parts.

Btw the avatar depicts Star Wars, not Wonder Woman. You manchildren have an aim like Tommy Wiseau.

@Jedan Archer said:

@Jedan Archer said:

@Jedan Archer said:

Ah, the Gal Gadot booboy fights back lolololololol sad little biitch.

When you use grindr by posting a pic of your ugly thalidomide defected face how many men vomit at the mere sight of you? Do you really think you'll win taking me on in a fight on the internet?

@Jedan Archer said:

@Jedan Archer said:

@Jedan Archer said:

Ah, the Gal Gadot booboy fights back lolololololol sad little biitch.

It's not a fight it's a laughing riot, Tommy. How could I fight you when you always hit in the wrong direction, and even when I give you directions you miss miserably. Pitifully amusing, like the infamous dance off in Guardians.

@Damienracer said: thalidomide

I'm not choosing sides in this brouhaha but I had to step in to praise the use of thalidomide in this skirmish. You get the Dennis Miller award for the month. Pose for some pictures with it.

Not only could I not relate to this movie, to me it fell flat and didn't get anywhere close to the hype nor the coolness of the trailer. The trailer had me thinking this was going to be some really good Marvel action flick with some really mean action. Man I was wrong.

Normally I see movies at the drive-in, but this particular movie based from what I saw in the trailer and the hype; I took the time (to drive a much further distance) to watch it on a 80 foot screen lit with a state of the art laser projector. It looked gorgeous and sounded fantastic, but the story and action scenes...including the fact there was no sense of drama left me wanting a hell of a lot more. The fact this is a Marvel movie also made it that much more disappointing.

On the other hand, having a token white guy in the movie did make it funny.

@M. LeMarchand said:

@mcse2000ca said:

I'm with you. It was fun, but I can't see myself recommending it to anyone - though neither would I discourage anyone from seeing it.

If I was Black and American I guess I might have a different opinion. I do feel that a lot of the critics are scared to do anything but praise this movie for fear of being labelled racist.

I feel Trump supporters need to quit getting paranoid.

I'm a Trump supporter and not the least bit paranoid. The real crime is baseless, blanket statements/projections made by people who HAVE to make everything political.

I FINALLY gave in and currently watching this on Netflix...its really not holding my interest (BP just got defeating M'Baku by that waterfall)..I feel like I'm watching an unfunny sequel to Coming To America....wtf was all the mfing hype about?!?! I wanna throat punch all these paid off reviewers!!! :rage:

My thoughts exactly. I liked your reference of it being a unfunny sequel to Coming To America! Your right, the hype was way over the top, enough to motivate me to go out of the way (as I said above) to go to a theatre with the biggest screen with the image being projected by a laser projector. The image quality was superior; too bad the movie couldn't live up to the quality of the presentation and the hype. Also, some areas of this movie is so bad; it was unintentionally funny.

@jorgito2001 said:

What the fuck are you bitching about? You watched it on Netflix, it's not like you flocked to the cinema like everyone else, so wash the salt out of your vagina.

@jorgito2001 said:

You say you hate Marvel and accuse all MCU fans as "Marveltards", "Marvelturds" and other assorted immature insults BUT you still watch their product?

What the literal FUCK?!!!

Frankly i think the best Superhero movie with a all black cast was Meteor Man. Back Panther is slightly better than Captain Marvel. But its still pretty dull.

@Nygma-0999 said:

Meteor man was a satirical joke of a superhero a caped punchline from what I can remember. Black Panther wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it was sure as hell better than that 90s garbage.

@Nygma-0999 said:

At least to me, Captain Marvel was much more fun to watch, more entertaining and interesting. I just didn't get chills going up and down my spine while watching Black Panther.

METEOR MAN WAS ROBRT TOWNSEND HAVING A GOOD IDEA AND EXECUTING IT LESS THAN PERFECT WITH A SLOPPY UNFOCUSED SCRIPT.BLACK PANTHER IS A SOLID ENTRY TO THE MCU,NOTHING MORE.CAPTAIN MARVEL IS A FEW NOTCHES OVER BLACK PANTHER AS A MORE ENTERTAINING SOLID ENTRY.

@VHS-VANDAL said:

Caps? Why?

s focar na barra de pesquisa
p abrir menu do perfil
esc Fechar uma janela aberta
? abrir janela de atalhos do teclado

Em páginas de mídia

e Ir para a página de edição

Em páginas de temporada de séries

(seta para a direita) vai para a próxima temporada
(seta para a esquerda) vai para a temporada anterior

Em páginas de episódio de séries

(seta para a direita) vai para o próximo episódio
(seta para a esquerda) vai para o episódio anterior

Em todas as páginas de imagens

a abrir janela para adicionar imagem

Em todas as páginas de edição

t abrir seletor de tradução
ctrl+ s enviar

Em páginas de discussão

n criar nova discussão
w alternar o status de exibição
p alternar público/privado
c alternar fechado/aberto
a abrir atividade
r responder a discussão
l Ir para última resposta
ctrl+ enter envie sua mensagem
(seta para a direita) próxima página
(seta para a esquerda) página anterior