Discuss Game of Thrones

Grey Worm, who wouldn't even stop to cut the throats of defeated men just decided OK, Jon goes to Night's Watch? Clearly, D&D bit off more than they could chew.

16 replies (on page 1 of 2)

Jump to last post

Next pageLast page

Yeah the DothrakI screamers & Unsullied JUST SPENT YEARS storming across the world following their mad queen- with the taste blood lust and tribal plunder . Now they got betray and their queen got knifed , SO they just called for a smoke break and decided to call it a day and pack it in.

seee "Theodoric of York…..SNL Steve Martin"

I was wondering that too. Also, how did they know that Danny died? Drogan flew off with her body and Jon was alone, did Jon confess to it? The unsullied and the Dothraki, especially grey worm, would have killed him on the spot when they found out. Then they send him to the nights watch to watch for nothing now? The wildlings are allies now, and the white walkers are dead.

This was the weakest part of the finale. I thought for sure they would have to order his head off. A sacrifice he would likely have made (and might have been more satisfactory). Also, I guess nothing came of the "open secret" of his lineage? #strange

@Daddie0 said:

This was the weakest part of the finale. I thought for sure they would have to order his head off. A sacrifice he would likely have made (and might have been more satisfactory). Also, I guess nothing came of the "open secret" of his lineage? #strange

I know like what was the point of that , was excited for the impact when people found out about it but...just Varys dying

I don't think the DothrakI would have cared really. They've always seemed more the whoever takes the leadership leads type of people, better if it's a man that can ride dragons. It's mostly Grey Worm and the Unsullied who would care about Danny's death.

What got me was here they were trialing Tyrion for treason even after they found out Dany was dead yet nothing at all to Jon for killing her. So anyone could have killed her and got off scottfree?

Why did the dragon not burn Jon for killing her?

Why did Jon kill her and in such a cowardly manner to begin with when he's supposed to be such a noble warrior? This seemed to be him playing God which is supposed to be against his character.

And yeah what did the dragon do with her after he hauled her off?

@Innovator said:

I don't think the DothrakI would have cared really. They've always seemed more the whoever takes the leadership leads type of people, better if it's a man that can ride dragons. It's mostly Grey Worm and the Unsullied who would care about Danny's death.

Yes, but they wouldn't have just gone away because you asked them nicely. They followed Dany more out of fear and respect. They only follow strength and when there is no one to follow, then they revert to normal mode which is to rape and pillage. There is no "Uh, appreciate your help fellas but your services are no longer needed. Fill out this form here to collect your retirement check." They woulda rained holy hell down on Westernos, no question.

@SoapWatch said:

What got me was here they were trialing Tyrion for treason even after they found out Dany was dead yet nothing at all to Jon for killing her. So anyone could have killed her and got off scottfree?

Why did the dragon not burn Jon for killing her?

Why did Jon kill her and in such a cowardly manner to begin with when he's supposed to be such a noble warrior? This seemed to be him playing God which is supposed to be against his character.

And yeah what did the dragon do with her after he hauled her off?

I was half expecting Drogo trying to burn Jon and he not burning up because he was of Dragon blood.

I would guess that Drogo went to drop her into the Valyrian volcano that destroyed ancient Valyria.

@movie_nazi said:

Grey Worm, who wouldn't even stop to cut the throats of defeated men just decided OK, Jon goes to Night's Watch? Clearly, D&D bit off more than they could chew.

Made absolutely no sense.

@movie_nazi said:

@Innovator said:

I don't think the DothrakI would have cared really. They've always seemed more the whoever takes the leadership leads type of people, better if it's a man that can ride dragons. It's mostly Grey Worm and the Unsullied who would care about Danny's death.

Yes, but they wouldn't have just gone away because you asked them nicely. They followed Dany more out of fear and respect. They only follow strength and when there is no one to follow, then they revert to normal mode which is to rape and pillage. There is no "Uh, appreciate your help fellas but your services are no longer needed. Fill out this form here to collect your retirement check." They woulda rained holy hell down on Westernos, no question.

They were given High Rock. So they would at least check it out before they did anything. Until then, it was really the Unsullied that kept them at bay, or they were waiting on the fate of their new leader Jon Snow. They would care less as long as they had someone giving them instructions. All the take lead types have long been dead (killed by Danny).

@Innovator said:

They were given High Rock. So they would at least check it out before they did anything. Until then, it was really the Unsullied that kept them at bay, or they were waiting on the fate of their new leader Jon Snow. They would care less as long as they had someone giving them instructions. All the take lead types have long been dead (killed by Danny).

Well, it was made pretty clear throughout the show what type of society the Dothraki had. They didn't suddenly become SJW soy boys just because Dany taught them what's what.

@movie_nazi said:

@Innovator said:

They were given High Rock. So they would at least check it out before they did anything. Until then, it was really the Unsullied that kept them at bay, or they were waiting on the fate of their new leader Jon Snow. They would care less as long as they had someone giving them instructions. All the take lead types have long been dead (killed by Danny).

Well, it was made pretty clear throughout the show what type of society the Dothraki had. They didn't suddenly become SJW soy boys just because Dany taught them what's what.

And according to that, Jon would have been their new leader after killing Danny. However, he turned himself in to the Unsullied which would make their new leader Grey Worm. What do SJW's have anything to do with it?

@Innovator said:

@movie_nazi said:

@Innovator said:

They were given High Rock. So they would at least check it out before they did anything. Until then, it was really the Unsullied that kept them at bay, or they were waiting on the fate of their new leader Jon Snow. They would care less as long as they had someone giving them instructions. All the take lead types have long been dead (killed by Danny).

Well, it was made pretty clear throughout the show what type of society the Dothraki had. They didn't suddenly become SJW soy boys just because Dany taught them what's what.

And according to that, Jon would have been their new leader after killing Danny. However, he turned himself into the Unsullied which would make their new leader Grey Worm. What do SJW's have anything to do with it?

I'm saying the Dothraki are a rape and pillage society and while they had Dany and more importantly the dragons to keep them straight they behaved. That is gone now.

@movie_nazi said:

@Innovator said:

@movie_nazi said:

@Innovator said:

They were given High Rock. So they would at least check it out before they did anything. Until then, it was really the Unsullied that kept them at bay, or they were waiting on the fate of their new leader Jon Snow. They would care less as long as they had someone giving them instructions. All the take lead types have long been dead (killed by Danny).

Well, it was made pretty clear throughout the show what type of society the Dothraki had. They didn't suddenly become SJW soy boys just because Dany taught them what's what.

And according to that, Jon would have been their new leader after killing Danny. However, he turned himself into the Unsullied which would make their new leader Grey Worm. What do SJW's have anything to do with it?

I'm saying the Dothraki are a rape and pillage society and while they had Dany and more importantly the dragons to keep them straight they behaved. That is gone now.

Incorrect, they bent the knee to her before they even knew she had dragons when she killed all the Dothraki leaders by burning down the hut they were in.

@Innovator said:

Incorrect, they bent the knee to her before they even knew she had dragons when she killed all the Dothraki leaders by burning down the hut they were in.

But she is gone now. Do you really think they care about succession?

Global

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page