Unable to open movie
I see what you mean - and that movie, with that indicated TMDb #, does definitely currently exist in the TMDb database. I was able to find and open it via a circuitous route. I then added "Kalikkoottukar" (also "Kalikkoottukkar") as an alternative title form, to see if adding that might enable the entry to open; it doesn't make any difference.
I see on the movie's poster that the film's English-language title is "Childhood Friends". I've added that to the translated title (English) field.
Update: I think the issue is now resolved.
After doing an url reset just now, then trying a new search, I was able to readily not only bring up the desired page, but also readily open it. Doing an url reset appears to have done the trick.
My conclusion is that the combination of the original url and the non-roman form of the title (കളിക്കൂട്ടുകാർ was the only form of the title presented [originally the listing's OP added the title as Kalikoottukkar, they subsequently eliminated that and switched it to non-roman, presenting Kalikoottukkar as the English-translated title, then someone later deleted Kalikoottukkar, altogether, as an alternative form of the title - see changes history here - leaving solely കളിക്കൂട്ടുകാർ) were, collectively, causing the access obstruction.
Please let me know if that movie's TMDb page is now opening properly for you. I believe that it will.