Discuss Somewhere Between

Is it just me or does she talk like she is on drugs?? Its annoying to listen to for long periods at a time. Also her kid on the show is extremely annoying, spoiled and has no boundaries.

11 replies (on page 1 of 1)

Jump to last post

I liked her better in green. With tusks.

@bgirlmagic said:

Is it just me or does she talk like she is on drugs??

This was rumored on some blogs/gossip sites, don't know if it was true.

Its annoying to listen to for long periods at a time.

I agree and I hate those facial expressions she makes on the show- too much over acting.

Also her kid on the show is extremely annoying, spoiled and has no boundaries.

I had said earlier that the role she was playing seemed better suited for a teenager- going off on a bus across town alone, having a crush on a ( teen?) singer.

@Jana said:

I liked her better in green. With tusks.

:rofl: Me too. Warcraft :thumbsup_tone2:

I watched Somewhere Between episodes 2, 3, and 4. Yes, I finally made it through with minimal :wine_glass: :tropical_drink: .

Nico really helps the show and I must admit things actually got a bit interesting- but Paula's acting is still bad.

@ScorpionQ2 said:

@Jana said:

I liked her better in green. With tusks.

:rofl: Me too. Warcraft :thumbsup_tone2:

I watched Somewhere Between episodes 2, 3, and 4. Yes, I finally made it through with minimal :wine_glass: :tropical_drink: .

Nico really helps the show and I must admit things actually got a bit interesting- but Paula's acting is still bad.

Yes, Nico is the pillar of this show. If it wasn't for him I'd be out faster than a White House communications director.

@Jana said:

Yes, Nico is the pillar of this show.

:thumbsup_tone2:

If it wasn't for him I'd be out faster than a White House communications director.

:laughing: :rofl:

@ScorpionQ2 said:

@bgirlmagic said:

Is it just me or does she talk like she is on drugs??

This was rumored on some blogs/gossip sites, don't know if it was true.

Its annoying to listen to for long periods at a time.

I agree and I hate those facial expressions she makes on the show- too much over acting.

Also her kid on the show is extremely annoying, spoiled and has no boundaries.

I had said earlier that the role she was playing seemed better suited for a teenager- going off on a bus across town alone, having a crush on a ( teen?) singer.

I agree with everything you wrote. I remember Paula in two movies (Idlewild and Deja vu) but she definitely acted much better then and didn't overact or sound drunk/high. Her ex husband has been making her life difficult it seems.

I agree that the daughter should be older.

Still hate-watching. The daughter is the worst daughter ever.Move over Dana, you have been supplanted . Agree that it would have be better as an older girl..probably any agent for an older girl would have said stay away from this trash. .I am surprised that the directors of this train wreck aren't listed as Alan Smithee.

well that train wreck is over with perhaps one of the most ridiculous endings ever. So many holes, so much bad acting. Does the Razzies have a tv division?

@billr1953 said:

well that train wreck is over with perhaps one of the most ridiculous endings ever. So many holes, so much bad acting. Does the Razzies have a tv division?

Those last 15 seconds, I thought it was a commercial for lemonade or something. Lots of added sugar.

@Jana said:

Those last 15 seconds, I thought it was a commercial for lemonade or something. Lots of added sugar.

:rofl: :rofl: So true!

I hope I never see Paula make all those strained and sweaty :sweat: expressions again.

@ScorpionQ2 said:

@Jana said:

Those last 15 seconds, I thought it was a commercial for lemonade or something. Lots of added sugar.

:rofl: :rofl: So true!

I hope I never see Paula make all those strained and sweaty :sweat: expressions again.

Exactly what I thought. Her hair needed a comb too. Or to be harsh, a new hairdresser. Hell, Paula needs a new agent 😄

Global

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page