Segments include: - A turn of events at the APEC inquiry - Marg Delahunty at the Progressive Conservative Leader's Debate - A message from the Responsible Drinkers of Canada: Don't drink and vote - Canadian senior citizens in space - Talking to Americans: Washington D.C. - Streeter - ""Jane Hawtin Live""Read More
Segments include: - The National Post hits newsstands - Jerry Boyle in Ottawa - The Secondhand Stock Report - Streeter - Marg Delahunty confronts Don Cherry - A new Canadain made-for-TV movie: ""Life with the Butterbox Ponies"" - ""Anne & Abby"" - Connie Bloor on Conrad BlackRead More
Segments include: - The Royal Bank of Canada records record profits - Jean Chretien visits China - Dakey Dunn and Peter C. Newman - The Andy Scott blowout sale at the Liberal Party warehouse - Streeter - Foster Parents of Armed Forces of Canada - The Eatons Christmas ParadeRead More
Segments include: - Break-in at the prime minister's residence - J.B. Dickson on assignment in Ottawa - Weather from the future: November 2010 - The Right Answer - Streeter: Terror at 24 Sussex - People for the Ethical Treatment of Internet Users - ""Cooking with the Tories"" - Interview with Ernie Coombs (a.k.a. Mr. Dressup)Read More
Segments include: - Princess Diana's video scandal - The new Liberal whip - Marg Delahunty talks with Donovan Bailey - Babe Bennett on sex changes - The Right Answer - Heritage Minute: The Sea-Doo - Streeter: Can a Bank Change? - To spank or not to spank? - The Campbell File - Dakey Dunn and Margaret AtwoodRead More
Segments include: - Preston Manning's ""Fresh Start"" - The ""22 Minutes"" Curriculum Guide - Joe Crow on Brian Tobin - Pope John Paul II out of hospital - Marg Delahunty's Parliamentary Pajama Party - ""Overcurrents"" with Wendel Mesley - Streeter: Careers - Canada's first Hooters restaurant - ""Sex with Lou""Read More
Segments include: - Union shutdown of Toronto - Mad cow disease - Arctic parks - Rockin' at the Rodeo: Same-sex line dancing - Dakey Dunn on exercise - ""Marketplace A1C 2F2"" - Streeter: Empty Preston - Hackers enter the CIA website - Association of People Named BlaineRead More
Segments include: - Lucien Bouchard tries to revive Quebec's economy - J.B. Dickson on assignment in Washington D.C. - Mrs. Enid on dating - Scientists discover a new planet - Tony Costello and ""No You Can't!"" - Streeter: Democracy, American-Style - Mrs. Tomorrow - News for DogsRead More
Segments include: - Preston Manning finds three replacement MPs - Ross Perot's post-election plans - Ozone hole sets record - The Multicorp investigation - Streeter: Impressions of Washington - ""22 Minutes in the Woods"" - ""Canada's Funniest Home Videos""Read More
Segments include: - The Airline, The Man, The Money, and the Case of the Missing Cheque - ""The Blair Witch Project: The Series"" - Babe Bennett - Everybody in Plaid (Gap commercial) - Streeter - Connie Bloor - Thre new CBC series: ""Da Vinci's Conquests,"" ""Da Vinci's Requests,"" and ""Da Vinci's Bequests"" - Mrs. Enid and EulaliaRead More
Segments include: - Conference on federalism - Adrienne Clarkson becomes the Governor General - Talking to Americans: Mt. Rushmore - Heritage Minute: Complaining about people from foreign lands entering Canada - Tim MacMillan in Ottawa - ""22 Minutes"" NewsNet - StreeterRead More
Segments include: - Paul Martin questioned over ownership of Canada Steamship Lines - Bass MacLaren at the Nokia Brier final - ""Doctor Chicago"" - Interview with Ms. Vespa X, the girlfriend of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - Patchoderm and Patchorette gum - Cher's stolen wig - Dakey Dunn on George W. Bush - A war-free minuteRead More
Segemnts include: - Paul Martin divesting his interest in Canada Steamship Lines - Quebec's provincial election - ""The Adventures of SeaKing"" - Babe Bennett on the liberation of men - Deborah Grey's retirement announcement - Tim MacMillan in Kuwait - ""George W.'s War""Read More
Segments include: - United States releases a list of countries saying ""yes"" to war - Marg Delahunty retires from being a warrior - Three new CBC series: ""A Canadian in Canada,"" ""A Canadian in America,"" and ""An American in America"" - 22 Minutes Time Capsule: Cigarettes - Jerry Boyle - A Parti QuÃ©bÃ©cois paid political announcement - Connie Bloor - ""That Show Sucked""Read More
Segments include: - Growing anti-French sentiment in the United States - Dakey Dunn on George W. Bush - A war-free minute - An interview with Mrs. Saddam Hussein - ""This Hour Has 22 Minutes: Iraq"" - Two new board games: Weapons Inspectors and Weapons Inspectors: Canadian EditionRead More
Segments include: - ""The Mezzo Sopranos"" - ""The New Littlest Hobo"" - Jean Chretien back at work after a month off - 22 Minutes Time Capsule: Drinking and driving - Heritage Minute: Hungover New Year's family dinners - ""Apology to America"" - Mrs. Enid and Eulalia ambush Paul Martin - ""Doctor Chicago""Read More
Tucker T. Bartlett's tour of the California gubernatorial campaign trail.
A parody of the most recent Viagra commercial warning about the potential for embarassment when used excessivly. (You have to see this segment to appreciate it. It is among the most over-the-top segments the show has ever done!!!)
A parody of COPS, with East Coast cops engaging in flagrant racial profiling. (If you consider yourself politically correct, you won't know which part of this segment to correct first!)
Sexual affairs correspondent Babe Bennett on the same-sex marriage debate.
Dakie Dunn on what Schwarzennegger's election means to the feminist movement (You've come a long way baby, and now you're going back)
A look inside Canada's minimum security prisons with ""OZ: Canada""Read More
WANRING: To Stephen Harper! You realize you'll have to sit next to Elsie Wayne, right?
The Al-Jazeera Video Music Awards (Osama bin-Laden wins for his hit single, ""Death to the Infidels""
Bass MacLaren's report on Canada's ailing Sea-King helicopters.
An investigation into Allan Rock's fundraising practices.
A paid advertisement for the Jack LaLande power juicer.
A public service announcement concering Jean Chretien's apparent disappearance.
A political commentary by Native Affairs Correspondent Joe CrowRead More
WARNING: To Liberal Cabinet Ministers! Please wait until the Irving Het comes to a complete stop before accepting your gifts.
- Chretien snubbed by Bush at the APEC conference as he is no longer the most powerful man in Canada.
- Investigation into the Governor General's expenses.
- ""Juan Big Album"" for hurricane relief.
- An interview with the developer of a new undetectable designer steroid.
- A Saskatchewan tourism commercial brought to you by the government of Manitoba.
- Hollywood North Squares.
- Why same-sex marriage doesn't necessarily mean gay marriage.Read More
- An interview with Chretien aide Gallum Smeagle on his conflicted loyalties between ""old master"" and ""new master""
-Trick-or-Treating on Parliament Hill
-The dangers of paranoid women owning ink-jet printers (priceless!)
-Mrs. Enid on the commercialization of Remembrance Day.
-Newsworld ""PLAY"" vj in an unsolicited interview with Clay Aiken (played by Gavin Crawford)
-the ""deficieny of respect"" for Chretien's accomplishments.Read More
Warning! To Canadians in Foreign Jails:
You'll be freed... Once Everbody gets back from the Irving Lodge!
Chretien's going-away party thrown by his MPs
A look at the life of a Parliament Hill ""Ethics Hotline"" telephone operator
A parody of a bank's commercial, outlining the dangers associated with estate planning
Babe Bennett on what Paul Martin's election means for Canada
""Inside Media Counter Spin"" host Heather Coulter defends the show against accuations it's middle-east coverage is biased against Israel.
The ridicule endured by Canada's smallest visible minority (Liberal Sheila Copps delegates)
""Frontiers in Science"" looks at the effect of solar flares on earth's communications systems
1st ever ""All-Arab lottery""Read More
Warning! To Michael Jackson:
Throw down your baby and come out with your hands up!
Reasons why Ralph Klein would make a good choice as new Conservative leader
An investigation into less-than sanitary conditions in some Canadian hospitals.
Bas MacLaren crashes the Liberal leadership convention.
Mrs. Enid on the problems with Sunday Shopping
Bas MacLaren and Tucker T. Bartlett living it up at the Grey Cup
A couple of elementary school teachers making Christmas a little more politically correct.
Vinyl Cafe on CBC RadioRead More
Warning! To Americans: Hope you Enjoyed your turkey! You elected him!
Raj Bhinder at the Heritage Classic (this stunt caused a great deal of controversy as Shaun Majumder managed to get himself included in the official team picture, ruining what could have been a priceless collectable for millions of Canadians - on of the best segments ever!)
A Heritage Moment - remaining on hold to receive information and service from Air Canada
Dakey Dunn's commentary on ""Operation: Iraqi Freedom""
A parody of the ""Cottonelle"" commercial turned into a public service announcement on the dangers of hearing voices while grocery shopping.
Taxi drivers moonlighting as delivery men for the Canadian Red Cross.
Molly Maguire ambushing Lord Conrad Black in New York.
A retrospective look at Marg Delahunty's finest moments with Chretien.
That Show Sucked!Read More
Warning! To Adrienne Clarkson: The boys in Afghanistan will want to see some cleavage!
Raj Bhinder's 'apology' for his Heritage Classis escapades
Bas MacLaren on the spot with Stephen Harper and Peter MacKay, talking about their parties' merger.
""Frontiers in Science"" investigates the possiblity of a flu pandemic.
Coverage of Ottawa's toughening of Biligualism rules in the Civil Service.
The release of Irish singer Janey O'Smiley's Christmas album ""Under the Mistletow""
A parody of an Aspirin Commercial: Ask your doctor if taking aspirin for everything is right for you.
""Inside Media CounterSpin"" investigates the 'gay conspiracy'. (Completey politically incorrect from start to finish...one of their best segments ever!)Read More
Bas MacLaren interviewing former PC MP Scott Brison on his defection to the Liberals.
A commercial for ""Canadians United by their Hatred of Air Canada""
A New Year's greeting from Mrs. Enid addressing our new-found fear of Carbs!
Current Entertainment Access Affairs Hollywood Insiders.
A music video of Saddam Husseins capture, set to a remix of Johnny Horton's ""The Battle of New Orleans"" (Absolutely hysterical!)
An interview with the nanny of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's infant son
""Frontiers in Science"" covers the landing of the Mars Rover Spirit.
Mike Bullard interviewing a Canadian man recently released from Libyan prison.Read More
Bas MacLaren at the Banff Film Festival
An analysis of Paul Martin's first meeting with George Bush at the Summitt of the Americas
Marg Delahunty crashing Stephen Harper's announcement that he'll seek the Conservative Leadership.
A spinoff of ""Average Joe"" entitled ""Horribly Disfigured Joe"" Joe Crow's commentary on terrorist plans to poison food and water supplies.
A scenerio depicting what could go wrong with the Russian Space Agency's plan to use the Canadian Prairies as an emergency landing site.
Repeated attempts at unloading copies of Canadian Idol Ryan Malcom's CD ""Home""
""Sports Beat"" returns with Chip McAllister and his new co-anchor, Raj Bhinder
""That Show Sucked""Read More
Warning! To Paul Martin: Sop rewinding the State of the Union Address: He didn't mention you!
Coverage of the Iowa Primary
Bas MacLaren's interview with Conservative Leadership candidate Belinda Stronach
An interview with Canadian astronaught Buzz Miller
Two ""Dear Buckley's.."" letters
Babe Bennett on Canada's role as the woman in the Canada-U.S. relationship
Fashion Correspondent Uvay Mayer's commentary on the hidden meanings behind Michael Jackson's recent fashion choices. (This segment is hillarious!)
""TNT Hour"" on CBC Radio with host Tom Thompson.Read More
Warning! To Asian Farmers: Don't count count your chickens before you stuff them into a large burlap sack and dump them into a landfill!
Dick Cheney's recent meeting with Pope John Paul II.
The Atkin's Diet gone horribly wrong
Bas MacLaren at the New Hampshire Primary, amushing all the Democratic candidates.
Law and Order: G.A.Y.
""Frontiers in Science"" discusses Mad Cow Disease
""Oscar Watch"" with Della Smile and Raj Bhinder
CBC's newest talk show ""Political Insider""
Reasons not to go to the police for help or protectionRead More
WARNING: To Adrienne Clarkson! DON'T BELEIVE EVERYTING YOU READ!
Ralph Klein on Health Care
Bas MacLaren covering the throne speech
Mrs. Enid & Mrs. Eulalia on Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction
""Sports Beat"" discusses the SuperBowl
""Captain Paul went Sailing"" music video
Dakey Dunn on Paul Martin
Why a Tim Horton's travel mug is better than a Canadian passport
Playboy GrottoRead More
WARNING: To Mother Nature! HURRICANE, BLIZZARD, THAT ALL YOU GOT...BITCH?
Ralph Goodale's first budget
Canadian reaction to the alleged anti-semetic content of ""The Passion of the Christ""
A public service announcement encouraging the illegal download of Canadian movies
Mrs. Enid on plastic surgery
Liberal Aide Gallum Smeagal on the sponsorship scandal
Bas MacLaren answering viewer mail
An ad for an educational savings program, for your students expenses off campus
An interview with Saddam's Red Cross nurse
Mike Bullard interviews a freed Iranian hostageRead More
WARNING: To India! STEPHEN HARPER SAYS ""HOW!""
Paul Martin's caffine addiction and erratic behavior
""Inside Media Counter-Spin"" discusses single mothers in the workplace
Joe Crow on Stephen Harper's recent slip of the tongue
""Music Memoirs"" on CBC Radio-Two
""Frontiers in Science"" investigates South Korea's recent cloning of a human embryo
A couple protesting the Vatican's stance on same-sex marriage by filing for a heterosexual divorce
How to throw a ""Belinda Stronach Party""Read More
WARNING: To Leafs Fans! CURLING IS NOW OUR NATIONAL GAME!
Coverage of the Conservative french language debate
Reaction to Sheila Copps' riding nomination defeat
""22 Minutes Time Capsule"" investigates the baby boom
""Heritage Moment"" - getting suckered into believing in the Leafs every fall, only to have them tank in the spring.
Babe Bennett on Martha Stewart's insider trading conviction
""Sports Beat"" - Chip McAllister apologizes to Raj Bhindar for his behaviour during his latest perscription drug abuse relapse.
""That Show Sucked""Read More
- A new ""60 Minutes"" style opening to boost credibility. - Adrienne Clarkson visits Vancouver's dark side. - Footage of Ralph Klein being his in the face with a pie. - Raj Bhinder at the Canadian Open. - ""Just 4 Laughs Gags"" - CNN coverage of Ronald Reagan cotinuing to be dead. - CRTC-SVU - A George W. Bush attack ad against John Kerry ""Would John Kerry's America eat kittens?"" - ""Frontiers in Science"" looks at hurricanes.Read More
- a Heritage Minute: using bad Scottish accents to sell mediocre products; a proud part of our heritage. - a less than successful Canadian attempt at the X-Prize. - a series of security breaches at Halifax airport. - Nicholas Campbell half-heartedly plugs DaVinci's Inquest's new timeslot. - an inside look at potential problems with Iraq's upcoming elections. - Tony Blair admitting that the WMD intelligence was flawed. - Independant candidate ""No Pun Intended"" and his first minister of funk, Cracker Jack. - Stupid reasons why ""I Am Canadian"". - Gavin Crawford rants on America's latest efforts to improve its image. - ""Inside Media CounterSpin"" examines the plight or Arab Canadians in foreign prisons.Read More
- Bas MacLaren's interview with Ralph Nader on the dangers of gambling on a long shot. - Stephen Harper challenges the throne speech. - Uwe Mayer covering fashion at the opening of Parliament's new session. - some new a useless tools from Canadian Tire. - Sydney Debizzinchik's patronizing interview with Kalen Porter. - insight into the US Vice-Presidential debate. - ""Frontiers in Science"" looks at volcanoes. - Tim MacMillan gets lost on his way to Mt. St. Helen's and ends up at the wrong volcano. - CSI: Yellowknife. - Babe Bennett on women's roles in men-only clubs.Read More
- ""Music Memoirs"" on CBC Radio-Two. - ""Vinyl Cafe"" with Stuart McLean. - Mrs. Enid's commentary on dirty-sounding computer terms and lingo. - Bas MacLaren on the set of Sheila Copps' new play. - a parody of the BBC's ""Coronation Street."" - a commerical for a new airline ""Expedience.ca"" - TNT Radio Hour. - A PBS-style pledge break by the CBC.Read More
- Stephen Harper loses his cool in the House of Commons over a practical joke by the Prime Minister. - Efforts by the Bush campaign to gets the election under control. - Prince Harry's latest trials and tribulations in the academic world. - Iran endorses Bush for president. - British troops redeployed to the more dangerous areas of Iraq. - A new ad campaign for the ""Greatest Canadian"" - Heritage Minute - providing a country where Americans can come to avoid death. - Joe Crow's commentary on natives as Canada's asterisk. - ""Making the Cut"" Badminton Edition. - Alexander Graham Bell's attack ads against Terry Fox and Tommy Douglas to win the title of ""Greatest Canadian"" - An investigation into the Kerry campaign's obsession with VP Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter.Read More
- Sheila Copps releasing her new tell-all autobiography. - Ralph Klein's continuing struggle with alcoholism while on the campaign trail. - Teen correspondent Mark Jackson discusses his Halloween plans. - Mark Critch in south Florida with groups of both Kerry and Bush supporters. - Mark Critch trying to sell John Kerry Canadian flu vaccine. - The powerful new household cleaner ""Denial."" - Inside Media CounterSpin investigates the plight on the wrongfully convicted. - ""Dawn of the Old People.""Read More
- 22 Minutes endorses Ralph Klein in the Alberta election as they need politicians who say stupid things, and have already lost Stockwell Day and Jean Chretien. - MP Carolyn Parrish reacts to George W. Bush's reelection. - An interview with a Yasser Arafat aide on the leader's apparent passing and the PLO's plans for life after Arafat. - Teen correspondent Mark Jackson interviews Ben Mulroney's dad. - ""No Pun Intended"" running for Alberta premier. - Commercial Parody ""Remember our first date..?"" - Tucker T. Bartlett responds to allegations that the 22 minutes election coverage was biased against George W. Bush. - Raj Bhinder looks at the controversy surrounding sports bras in women's college volleyball. - Mark Jackson talks to Stephen Harper about fitting in at parties. - Bas MacLaren in Florida pushing flu vaccine. - ""Current Entertainment Access Affairs Hollywood Insiders"" - Courting the young female voter.Read More
- the Bush-Bashing interview with Carolyn Parrish that cost the Liberal MP her place in the party's caucus. - Gilles Duceppe in Toronto trying to show the softer side of seperatists. - Interview with the Saskatchewan RoughRiders assistant GM about the wide kick that cost them the playoffs. - Chernobyl 18 years later. - An interview with a Nova Scotia Power executive about clean-up efforts after the recent storm. - The Canadian army is resupplied with only the finest in out-dated British technology. - The Bush-Powell breakup in Celebrity Couples News. - Tips to staying healthy during flu season. - Heritage Minute ""Nortel shareholders who are suckered into believing this will be the year the company gets it's act together."" - An interview with Yasser Arafat's widow about her plans for the future. - 22 Minutes Rebuttal: response to Rex Murphy's critisisms of the interview with Carolyn Parrish.Read More
- Paul Martin goes to Africa. - Danny Williams winning the Inter-governmentals cliche contest. - Raj Bhinder at the Grey Cup. - ""Frontiers in Science"" looks at wind turbine energy. - Babe Bennett on the Prime Minister's trouble's with female MPs. - Outrage over ""JFK Reloaded."" - Trade talks in Chile. - ""Canada A.M."" - Protester Safety Tips. - Mark Critch in Tampa visiting the Stanley Cup's final resting place.Read More
- Mark Critch's drive-by interview with George W. Bush. - Stephen Harper's close call with the secret service. - Jack Layton caught moonlighting. - Mark Jackson on the front line of the protests. - Mark Critch's sit-down and walk-out interview with Danny Williams. - Reaction to Tommy Douglas winning ""Greatest Canadian."" - ""Sports Beat"" discusses Chip McAllister's most recent relapse and the NHL lockout. - Rex Murphy Presents ""T'Was the Night Before Christmas."" - Inside Media CounterSpin looks at the troubles plaguing foreign born exotic dancers. - Tips for the office Christmas Party. - Mrs. Enid on the increasing political correctness surrounding the holidays.Read More
Geri Hall and NDP Leader, Jack Layton prepare John Baird's chocolate chip cookies and Stephen Harper's salsa, using a cookbook with Conservative Party recipes. Teen Correspondent, Mark Jackson (Gavin Crawford) speaks with David Suzuki about why the Conservative government doesn't think science is important.Read More
Don't miss the 22 Minutes One Hour Christmas Special, Santa Claus (Mark Critch) and his trusty Elf (Evan Solomon) visit Parliament Hill and spend time with Jack Layton, Michael Ignatieff and Gilles Duceppe. Also: Christmas Tips from special guests including Peter Mansbridge, Lloyd Robertson, Kevin O'Leary, George Stroumboulopoulos, Michael Landsberg and Steven and Chris.Read More
Mark Critch checks in on the renewal of the Liberal party with Interim Leader Bob Rae and prominent Liberal MPs, while Shaun Majumder visits the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas to check out the latest technology, as sold by Justin Bieber and 50 Cent.Read More
Storage Wars Toronto discovers 'priceless' impacts from the NHL Lockout, guests of the Last Supper have an unexpected interruption, a naked Duchess Kate (Susan Kent) reveals her thoughts on royal privacy, PEI Witness News searches for seats at the NDP convention, and Mayor Rob Ford (Mark Critch) announces his new reality show "Robbie Boo Boo".Read More
Mary Walsh returns as one of her beloved characters to weigh-in on the Rona Ambrose controversy; Rex Murphy (Mark Critch) gets worked up about Justin Trudeau's Liberal leadership intentions; suspicion sprouts over effects of genetically modified grains; 22 Minutes travels to Ottawa to recruit Lisa Raitt, the federal Minister of Labour, to facilitate an end to the NHL lockout.Read More
Mark Critch battles the REAL Barry Weiss (Storage Wars star) over a storage unit stuffed with Canadian content; 22 Minutes travels to Victoria to drill into the Northern Gateway Pipeline protest; the hit movie "Paranormal Activity" gets a Canadian-style remake perfect for the faint of heart with the release of "Normal Activity"; and a job posting for the new Ontario Premier is announced.Read More
Jian Ghomeshi appears on 22 Minutes as guest host; famous illusionist, David Blaine (Shaun Majumder) makes magic happen at Tim Horton's; Mark Critch shares a laugh with MPs Bob Rae, Thomas Mulcair, Tony Clement and Lisa Raitt at the annual Parliamentary Press Dinner in Ottawa; Movember gets a musical tribute by several well-known Canadian songsters.Read More
22 Minutes catches Bond fever when a real 007 (George Lazenby from On Her Majesty's Secret Service) turns up from retirement to guest in 22 Minutes Bond film remake. Also this week, the Grey Cup winners get ambushed in their locker room and the NHL hockey lockout gets some much-needed play.Read More
22 Minutes travels to Ontario to participate in Don Cherry's new walking tour of Kingston; Mark Garneau launches his bid for the Liberal leadership; Mrs Enid plans some doomsday hankypanky in response to the Mayan calendar prediction; and, just in time for Christmas, the Boyfriend Body Pillow gets a passionate consumer test drive.Read More
Hockey is back and Commander Hadfield 'sings' about it with help from 22 Minutes; News of Cirque du Soleil performer layoffs finds them matched to surprising new job opportunities, Mark Critch goes to Washington for Obama's coronation, and Susan Kent reports from the red carpet at the Liberal Leadership Debate in Vancouver.Read More
News of declining sales at Hooters is forcing the restaurant chain to rebrand to attract a broader clientele; 22 Minutes is with Tony Clement for the opening of parliament; A new drama from PBS combines British period drama with British entertainers The Beatles in "Downton Abbey Road".Read More
The Vinyl Cafe's Stuart McLean takes on Nickelback and Hockey Night in Canada and real housewife Mary Zilba drops in on her not-so-glamorous cousin. Raj Binder dreams and schemes of becoming a Juno contender and the recent demise of the penny perplexes an average Canadian.Read More
Mark Critch hits it out of the park at the Blue Jays spring training camp; surprise home visits by EI auditors inspire a new Canadian reality show PEI-EI-PIs; and, Commander Hadfield (Mark Critch) discovers the consequences of tweeting and singing from space.Read More