Discuter de Legion

Please give legit reasons. Please don't answer with it's crap or obtuse. Please explain. If you're giving those answers, please explain why you feel that way. I'd enjoy seeing a discussion regarding the dislike.

Thanks for playing! Aaaaand....go!

14 réponses (sur la page 1 sur 1)

I mean I don't hate it...still watching, but I think the lead is not a good actor at all. The best I saw from him was his (non-verbal) reaction to learning he was adopted. It's a problem for me that the character the show hinges on is portrayed by someone who is just not hitting the notes called for and reflects no inner life on his face.

Other than that, the '60s style for costumes and set design is a bit pointless and cheaply done. I feel like the "mind f_ckery" of the show is abused by the creators at times...meaning not always in service of the story, a bit sloppy, but "hey, it's the astral plane...so, so what?"

Possible Spoilers

I can see where you're coming from. I really like this show and how different it is from other shows. With that said, I do feel the acting falls flat in a lot of areas (i.e., last night when Syd confronted the Shadow King. She didn't seem very surprised or scared, just kind of ho hum.).

As far as the visuals, I feel as though they're above the acting. The FX department has given the actors a beautiful canvas and the actors don't always seem like they know what kind of canvas they're working with. My favorite scene thus far was Chapter 7 when The Eye was crumbled into a box and David was in the chalkboard room with his rational self. And the actress who plays Lennie/Shadow King is the one who brings her A game every time.

People hate this? That's news to me.

I watched the first episode and said, "Nope. No more."

I absolutely hate dream sequences and first-person-drug-addled fantasy sequences in film. This had too much of both.

Aubrey Plaza is the best thing in the show.

I think this show is amazing, but I don't think a lot of people like to be so challenged (most watch TV to relax!). I've had to watch multiple viewings for truly appreciate it. Kinda like Donnie Darko, the more you watch, the better you release it is.

This is one of the best shows on Tv the filming is so crazy and interesting tied around super heroes as well.

I love it!

I like it. I like super heroes, but not a fan of the drama-fixated superhero show we've had the last years. They're so boring! This is a breath of fresh air. It has drive.

@poweranimals said:

People hate this? That's news to me.

Right? The only significant complaint I've heard is that it's not something you can mindlessly watch but you actually have to concentrate. There are things to nitpick but they're not reasons to "hate" the show.

@Movie Queen41 said:

Aubrey Plaza is the best thing in the show.

Aubrey Plaza is the best thing in the universe.

People don't hate it. It's been very well received. I mean, yeah, they hate it in the sense that for any film, tv show or piece of media you're gonna find some people who hate it. But the show is a hit.

It is made in a particular way that is going to alienate certain viewers, but a show that doesn't pander to everyone is more deserving of respect.

@LittleCrit said:

Thanks for playing! Aaaaand....go!

I don't hate the show but I feel it is often artsy just show how wacky and creative everyone involved is.

@Giamatti said:

@LittleCrit said:

Thanks for playing! Aaaaand....go!

Yeah, sometimes it's weird for being weird's sake.

@tmdb13060682 said:

I watched the first episode and said, "Nope. No more."

This. I lasted through S2D1, and then had to swallow my completist tendencies and quit. My main issues with dream sequences is that a) they tend not to advance plot, b) the in-dream world mechanics are poorly defined—such is the nature of dreams—and c) the stakes to any in-dream scenes are undefined and usually zero. Contrast this with The Good Place or Lost, where the rules are well known at least until they’re bent or broken, the plot continues to advance between rule-breakings, and the stakes are relatively clear, high, and worth caring about.

Général

s mettre le curseur dans la barre de recherche
p ouvrir le menu du profile
esc fermer une fenêtre ouverte
? ouvrir la fenêtre des raccourcis clavier

Sur les pages de médias

b retour (ou vers la parent si possible)
e aller à la page de modification

Sur les pages de saisons TV

(flêche droite) aller à la saison suivante
(flêche gauche) aller à la saison précédente

Sur les pages d'épisodes TV

(flêche droite) aller à l'épisode suivant
(flêche gauche) aller à l'épisode précédent

Sur les pages d'images

a ouvrir la fenêtre d'ajout d'image

Sur les pages de modification

t ouvrir le sélecteur de traduction
ctrl+ s envoyer le formulaire

Sur les pages de discussion

n créer une nouvelle discussion
w modifier statut surveillance
p modier publique/privé
c modifier ouvrir/fermer
a ouvrir l'activité
r répondre à la discussion
l aller à la dernière réponse
ctrl+ enter envoyer votre message
(flêche droite) page suivante