Discuss How to Get Away with Murder

I get it, I do, but wow, watching her tonight is really hard.

And poor Oliver. You just know eventually he's going to crack like an egg, lol.

God, I love this show.

8 replies (on page 1 of 1)

Jump to last post

I know she is pregnant, so I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but sheesh, she was something tonight and it got old about an episode or two ago

@cjn104 said:

I know she is pregnant, so I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but sheesh, she was something tonight and it got old about an episode or two ago

This^ She was something last night for real!

For some reason, I was not bothered by it. Connor has really been driving me nuts, so I was glad she ripped into him because what he said in the hospital room to her was awful. Towards the end though, I was like this girl has lost it. She's usually so strong. Has always kept a cool head, even during season 1 when others were freaking out. I guess now she is starting to crack.

Oh yeah, I wasn't all too up in arms with Connor since he definitely wasn't going to get out of that one. Sadly, I think she is going to become the new Conmor in terms of like paranoia and emotional stability- especially after she learns who was behind the murder

@cjn104 said:

Oh yeah, I wasn't all too up in arms with Connor since he definitely wasn't going to get out of that one. Sadly, I think she is going to become the new Conmor in terms of like paranoia and emotional stability- especially after she learns who was behind the murder

I can't even imagine what she will feel when she finds out her father was involved. Like you said, she's barely holding it together now. When she finds out about her father, who knows what she's going to do.

Who is her father? ty

@thehotmess said:

@cjn104 said:

Oh yeah, I wasn't all too up in arms with Connor since he definitely wasn't going to get out of that one. Sadly, I think she is going to become the new Conmor in terms of like paranoia and emotional stability- especially after she learns who was behind the murder

I can't even imagine what she will feel when she finds out her father was involved. Like you said, she's barely holding it together now. When she finds out about her father, who knows what she's going to do.

Oh, for sure! I am convinced she's going to get revenge. Somehow I have a feeling that Frank is going to be cleared (as will be Analise) and when that happens, they'll wait a while to let things settle down, but I think that Laurel is going to convince Frank to take her dad out.

@Annamarie449: Do you mean the actor himself, or the character? The actor is Esai Morales and to me is best known for his role in La Bamba as Ritchie Valens' older, messed up brother.

thanks. I remember him now.

Can't find a movie or TV show? Login to create it.

Global

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page

Want to rate or add this item to a list?

Login