Discuss Teen Mom 2

If you would be the judge under what conditions would you pass Jace over?

@NopejustNope said:

If you would be the judge under what conditions would you pass Jace over?

Jenelle must find gainful employment, pass a home study, parenting classes, counseling, submit to random drug tests(& not have any positive tests including THC,) follow through on ALL visitation opportunities, and not get arrested for a period of one year. If she fails to comply with any part of this order the clock restarts. That's what I would require, plus having something in writing that Jace continue to have weekends or something with Barb. It is not in any child's best interest to rip them from the caregiver who was been there Day in day out for what 7? Years.

I would say Jenelle cannot have any police interactions for 3 consecutive years in order to gain custody of Jace. This will allow for the transition from Barb to Jenelle to flow smoother and it would also remove any of Jenelle's boyfriend's from trying to control the situation and intervene.

I do agree Jenelle needs to be gainfully employed through a job that doesn't involve MTV or the entertainment industry. Pretty much Jenelle would need to hold down a 9 to 5 job for a minimum of 6 months.

Also housing has to be permanent and absolutely no drug use. I would say Jenelle has to submit hair follicles for her drug tests as well. Anyway it'll be interesting what the judge rules in this case.

I agree witht the both of you. I would add can not continue to move these guys in and out your houses and say yes to every proposal. This is the fourth guy she's been engaged to in four or five years. I would also say no more babies until you get custody of Jace back but I even think that's a little too far for a judge to say. I only added that because she almost had four different babies by four different daddies in about 3 or 4 years.

@tchele said:

@NopejustNope said:

If you would be the judge under what conditions would you pass Jace over?

Lol. That was good.

Under no circumstance should Jenelle have Jace. It's been 7 years, and she is not anywhere out of the woods. Just because she whines and cries, does not make me have any sympathy for her.

@Poetist said:

I was hoping that someone would say that. i feel the same way. She still acts like a 12 years old.

I honestly think neither should have him and he should not be on anymore. He seems to have issues. Barb only seems a little better than Jenelle.

@JennyDarling said:

You have to consider that Jace has Jenelle's DNA, so he'll probably be a little touched in the head. Case in point, Kaiser, he's always whining and it won't be long before we see him act out. I think if Jenelle backs away and let Barb be the parent, then Jace will not be so conflicted. Right now, he feels torn and Jenelle and even Barb asks him always who does he want to live with, and that is not fair.

@Poetist said:

@JennyDarling said:

So much of what happens in that situation is so not fair.

@JennyDarling said:

@Poetist said:

@JennyDarling said:

So much of what happens in that situation is so not fair.

That is true. I don't know why Jenelle would want more responsibility. Right now, she's hauling each kid to their separate caretaker for the time, and I know that gets exhausting. If she just focusses on Kaiser and the baby, that would be better. There shouldn't be any of this custody stuff. She can see Jace on the weekends, which appears to be more than she can handle.