Merv Griffin as
1. Sonny and Cher open the show with ""Games People Play"" and banter about Sonny's logic that their show will become a mid-season replacement.
2. Merv sings ""Get Together"" as the competition at an unusual ping-pong game in the background gets out of hand.
3. Cher sings ""Stormy Weather""
4. Sonny appears on-stage with Cher dressed as Superman, claiming that nothing can deter him from fighting crime in America except kryptonite.
5. Sonny proposes to bring a semi-classical spot into the show by singing ""Be My Love""
6. Sonny is surprised to learn that their next guests will be the carpenters, not the brother-sister duo but a group of construction workers, who erect a frame structure around him.
7. Merv sings ""What Are You Doing the Rest Of Your Life?""
8. Sonny is taken by a gypsy fortune teller (Cher).
9. Merv sets himself up to be cut down by Cher in the same style she does with Sonny.
10. Cher and the Jimmy Dale Orchestra capture the band sound in an elaborate production number, singing ""SRead More