I see no option to list all the active SessionId-s created with my API-key. And I have found nothing about session expiration.
- Is there some option to list all the SessionId-s created with my API-key?
- Do the unused Session Id-s expire after some period of time?
- If the user actively uses his Session will it be kept indefinitely alive? (do I have to implement silent session renewal ?
- Is there a max number of active SessionId allowed per API-key?
- How long is the v3 based session management planned to be supported?
Currently I am implementing automated testing for my App, meaning that a bunch of sessions , tokens (resources) are created and abandoned automatically. I dont want to abuse the server or lock myself out.
Thanks for the responses in advance!