Discuss Henry Cavill

Previous pageNext pageLast page

@HCFan said:

@Blue-Rose said:

More Cyborg for me. The DCEU is the first with a heroine film. They should have been the first with an all black hero film too. I can't wait for the The MCEU's Black Panter.

Don‘t think Black Panter. Think Blade 1. Blade, his mom and his gf were black and the rest were white.

I was thinking Hancock. Will was the only black person in that film. :grinning: But Blade is better.

@Blue-Rose said:

@HCFan said:

@Blue-Rose said:

He‘ll probably be the only black person in Deadshot too.

He is out.

Robles also contended earlier this week Warner Bros. is "officially over" Batman star Ben Affleck, who is on the chopping block to be replaced by Jake Gyllenhaal in director Matt Reeves' The Batman.

Flashpoint or Suicide Squad 2 his last appearance.

The additions of Man of Steel 2 and Nightwing on the other hand make sense. Justice League brought Superman back to life with a renewed sense of hope and optimism [the new Superman}, so giving him – the character who launched the universe back in 2013 – a proper sequel is long overdue.

Aquaman is coming for sure this December, with Shazam! following in April 2019, and then Wonder Woman 2 in November 2019. Suicide Squad 2 is aiming to start filming later this year, and Flashpoint could do the same now that it has directors. Plus, if Flashpoint or Suicide Squad 2 is Ben Affleck’s final appearance as Bruce Wayne, holding The Batman till after both of those movies is the perfect time to give the new version (probably played by Jake Gyllenhaal) a solo film. Then, following the introduction of a new Batman, they go forward with “the new Superman” they’ve just introduced, and then flesh out Batman’s lore more with Nightwing.

I almost faint when I read "the new Superman." Then I realized you also put it in brackets after HC's JL SM. Jesus, don't write things like that. But I'm ecstatic about Nightwing. That's such a cool Name. But isn't JG a little old to play him? He'll be 38 this year.

@Blue-Rose said:

I like JG, but WB takes forever to make decisions. JG may be 40 when filming start.

@Mike4U said:

He is out.

In all fairness, Ben Affleck is the one who wants out. Who can blame him?

BA is still BM. He doesn’t want to quit, but he doesn’t want to commit either. Link to article

@ComicBookGuy said:

We already know he doesn't want to commit. We all saw his daddy gut in JL. The one superhero without super powers was out of shape. Way to go WB and BA! :joy:

@Blue-Rose said:

@ComicBookGuy said:

Hollywood is to blame.

“It has taken a toll on both of my sons,” the stars’ father told the magazine. “Hollywood is a disgusting place. I think that’s been a major factor in Ben’s drinking. You’re kind of forced to develop a persona that is hard to shed and go home to your family. It affects your whole life. I think that’s one of the dangers of the film industry.”

“You’d have to ask them,” their father said. “It doesn’t interest me; they know what they’re doing. They’re both kind and good men. They treat women well; I can guarantee that. After 40-odd years, you know your kids.

@Jim666 said:

Hollywood is to blame.

This old windbag knows his kids for 40 years? He spent the first 16 years of BA’s 45 years stinking drunk. He might be the reason why his sons have a drinking problem.

@AnnaB said:

@Jim666 said:

Hollywood is to blame.

They are his sons.

@HCFan said:

@AnnaB said:

@Jim666 said:

Hollywood is to blame.

They are his sons.

Exactly! What do you expect their father to say?

@AnnaB said:

@Jim666 said:

Hollywood is to blame.

His sons helped make Hollywood a dirty place. :rofl:

@Blue-Rose said:

@AnnaB said:

@Jim666 said:

Hollywood is to blame.

His sons helped make Hollywood a dirty place. :rofl:

How can you defend someone with a drinking problem? Drunk people don't know what they're doing. Afleck senior should have evaded the question instead of making a fool-in-denial out of himself.

@Sue-Yin said:

@Blue-Rose said:

@AnnaB said:

@Jim666 said:

Hollywood is to blame.

His sons helped make Hollywood a dirty place. :rofl:

He could have looked less foolish. He should have blamed himself like Robert D junior did. RDJ said that his son inherited his drug addiction from him. He didn't blame Hollywood like a coward.