Discuss Thunderball

The underwater scenes seemed to drag on forever!

Previous page

@AlienFanatic said:

Sorry, I can't agree. Thunderball was and is a solid Bond movie. It has some of the best '60's vibe of any of the Bond movies and I swear it and Dr. No exerted a heavy influence on design of my favorite Pixar movie, The Incredibles. (From what I understand, this connection is more obvious in the sequel.) Of the Connery movies, while none sink to the depths of some of the Moore or even Brosnan films, I still contend that Never Say Never Again is by far the worst Connery Bond movie.

@catmydogs said: Diamonds are Forever - I used to like the cheesiness when I was a kid

I hate to be so obviously shallow, but I can ignore any faults with Diamonds when Plenty O'Toole and Tiffany Case slither onscreen. My god, those women were easily the best eye-candy in all of the Bond movies. (Though of all of the Bond women, Pussy Galore would have been my ultimate pick.)

Sink to the depths? I have no idea what you cretins have against proper action packed, stunt laden, Bond films with personality which is exactly what Brosnan's and Moore's films were. Especially Brosnan's... I know a garbage Bond film when I see one and I haven't with the exception of never say never again ever seen one. As I said when it comes to judging Bond films... you morons haven't a clue. The fact that you didn't involve never say never, quantum of solace and spectre in your autistic rant says it all really.

Damien,

The subject is Connery films not Moore, Brosnan or Craigs films.

@bratface said:

@AlienFanatic said:

Damien,

The subject is Connery films not Moore, Brosnan or Craigs films.

You hate all of Connery's films so what's the point? And open your eyes... The idiot I'm replying to mentioned Brosnan's and Moore's first... It helps if you read through a thread instead of jumping into something you haven't got a clue about.

@bratface said:

@AlienFanatic said:

Damien,

The subject is Connery films not Moore, Brosnan or Craigs films.

Why are you so angry? Have a glass of wine, smoke a joint, chill out. There's nothing to be angry about, they are just movies.

Can't we all just get along? :-) 🎆🎉

Have a few minutes to participate in a survey? We're interested to hear what you think about TMDb.

Complete Survey No thanks

Can't find a movie or TV show? Login to create it.

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page

Want to rate or add this item to a list?