Discuss The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

We were told Ghostbusters reboot was about "science"

We will be told Nutcracker is about "theater" and if we don't like it, we are just CIS white patriarchy haters.

7 replies (on page 1 of 1)

Jump to last post

This didn't really have much to do about original The Nutcracker ballet, other than it being the background story that preceded it. So I don't know how anyone would say that.

@volkstraum said:

We were told Ghostbusters reboot was about "science"

We will be told Nutcracker is about "theater" and if we don't like it, we are just CIS white patriarchy haters.

Consider the buck halted dead it's tracks: If you're over the age of eighteen, haven't been diagnosed as "special" by a trained professional, yet went to see this one of your own volition as opposed to chaperoning your grade school kids...well, the exercise in raw fatuousness that is modern feminism, SJWs, and every other bete' noire that haunts the nightmares of keyboard jockeys around the globe is the least of your afflictions. Urge you mightily to get back on the lithium; while no more of a panacea than anything else on the market, it's benefits are exponential

@mechajutaro said: Consider the buck halted dead it's tracks: If you're over the age of eighteen, haven't been diagnosed as "special" by a trained professional, yet went to see this one of your own volition as opposed to chaperoning your grade school kids...well, the exercise in raw fatuousness that is modern feminism, SJWs, and every other bete' noire that haunts the nightmares of keyboard jockeys around the globe is the least of your afflictions. Urge you mightily to get back on the lithium; while no more of a panacea than anything else on the market, it's benefits are exponential

I wouldn't even say it's an exercise in modern feminism. More like a sequel that lifts its plot straight from the new Alice in Wonderland movies. Girl visits strange world only to find out it's her destiny to stop a war...yep exactly like the Alice movies.

@Innovator said:

@mechajutaro said: Consider the buck halted dead it's tracks: If you're over the age of eighteen, haven't been diagnosed as "special" by a trained professional, yet went to see this one of your own volition as opposed to chaperoning your grade school kids...well, the exercise in raw fatuousness that is modern feminism, SJWs, and every other bete' noire that haunts the nightmares of keyboard jockeys around the globe is the least of your afflictions. Urge you mightily to get back on the lithium; while no more of a panacea than anything else on the market, it's benefits are exponential

I wouldn't even say it's an exercise in modern feminism. More like a sequel that lifts its plot straight from the new Alice in Wonderland movies. Girl visits strange world only to find out it's her destiny to stop a war...yep exactly like the Alice movies.

Except Dohnny Jepp isn't wearing 600 pounds of makeup on his face.

@volkstraum said:

@Innovator said:

@mechajutaro said: Consider the buck halted dead it's tracks: If you're over the age of eighteen, haven't been diagnosed as "special" by a trained professional, yet went to see this one of your own volition as opposed to chaperoning your grade school kids...well, the exercise in raw fatuousness that is modern feminism, SJWs, and every other bete' noire that haunts the nightmares of keyboard jockeys around the globe is the least of your afflictions. Urge you mightily to get back on the lithium; while no more of a panacea than anything else on the market, it's benefits are exponential

I wouldn't even say it's an exercise in modern feminism. More like a sequel that lifts its plot straight from the new Alice in Wonderland movies. Girl visits strange world only to find out it's her destiny to stop a war...yep exactly like the Alice movies.

Except Dohnny Jepp isn't wearing 600 pounds of makeup on his face.

Nope Helen Mirren does instead.

Well with only 63 Million worldwide, this is def a box office flop. I dont know why they would remake this. Not to mention release it in November instead of December, probably because of all the competition in December this year.

@volkstraum said:

We will be told Nutcracker is about "theater" and if we don't like it, we are just CIS white patriarchy haters.

Or Incels; take your pick.

Global

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page