Discusión Aladdín

Disney is just plain disgraceful. I wouldn't be surprised of Little Miss Bopeep is a warrior girl in Toy Story 4.

11 respuestas (en la página 1 de 1)

@lordtalbot said:

Which characters are you referring to? Aladdin is played by a man of Egyptian descent, the actor who plays Jafar is Tunisian. Navid Negahban is Iranian, Nasim Pedrad is also Iranian. Numan Acar is Turkish. The only main character who has Indian blood is Naomi Scott, her mother is of Gujarati Indian descent (but born in Uganda) & her father was English. As for Jasmine's costume, why is it a problem? This is a live action film not a cartoon, things will look different.

@bratface said:

@lordtalbot said:

Jasmine is a pretty important character to mess with. Plus alot of stuff in the film is distinctively Indian. Bolloywood instead of Belly Dancers for example. Also heard they were using spray tans to darken some of their skin to match the Indian skin tones. As someone of South Asian decent I find it a little off putting that Hollywood in general is obsessed with wrapping me up with the Middle East. This isnt strictly a Disnet thing though I see it all over Hollywood.

THAT IS DISTINCT TROLLING.HE "ENVISIONS" BO PEEP BEING A WARRIOR AS THE LAST STRAW..ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN THE COSTUME REDESIGN OR THE POSTER ALREADY PRETTY MUCH KNOWS THAT.

@lordtalbot said:

@bratface said:

@lordtalbot said:

Well, since it is a Guy Ritchie film you should be thankful that aren't a bunch of car chases & explosions.

@lordtalbot said:

Is this a parody of SJW nonsense?

@lordtalbot said:

@bratface said:

@lordtalbot said:

Jasmine and the whole cast look as close to middle eastern as it gets so stop chatting rubbish.

@lordtalbot said:

Disney is just plain disgraceful. I wouldn't be surprised [if] Little Miss Bopeep is a warrior girl in Toy Story 4.

I'm sure it will happen. Better get ready for the remake of Snow White, where she is doing Sonya Blade style flip kicks and knocking out any male antagonists that appear in the story. Not every guy in a movie is Rambo or John McClane, so it's weird to me when Hollywood wants mostly every female character these days to be a poor version of Ellen Ripley.

I SAW PLENTY OF FILMS THIS YEAR AND THE MAJORITY OR FEMALE CHARACTERS WERE PORTRAYED AS THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.NORMAL PEOPLE WITH NORMAL STRENGTHS AND FLAWS.AS FAR AS ACTION/SCIFI/HORROR/SUPERHERO FLICKS..ONLY MAKES SENSE FOR THE WOMEN TO BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS WHEN IT COMES TO THE ACTION STUFF.ANIMATED FLICKS ARE A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING.ALL KIDS WATCH THEM.AS A FATHER OF A DAUGHTER.I APPRECIATE THE FEMALE CHARACTERS REPRESENTING THEMSELVES AS CAPABLE OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

@lordtalbot said:

@bratface said:

@lordtalbot said:

Jasmine looks like an ethnic Indian...her cloths looks Indian. The dances are Indian. Even more so than the original. Middle Eastern people especially Persians look much different than how Hollywood portrays them.

I loved being mocked when I was younger by being asked about my monkey Aboo. Loved it.

@Gus Gorman said:

@lordtalbot said:

Is this a parody of SJW nonsense?

I'm being an SJW right now. I know its horrifying but this is a little personal for me.

You know in the original Arabian Nights story, Aladdin was Chinese, right? Just saying....

¿No encuentras una película o programa de televisión? Accede para crearlo:

s centra la barra de búsqueda
p abrir menú de perfil
esc Cierra una ventana abierta
? abrir la ventana de atajo del teclado

En las páginas de medios

b retrocede (o a padre cuando sea aplicable)
e ir a la pagina de editación

En las páginas de temporada de televisión

(flecha derecha) ir a siguiente temporada
(flecha izquierda) ir a la temporada anterior

En las páginas de episodio de televisión

(flecha derecha) ir al siguiente episodio
(flecha izquierda) ir al anterior episodio

En todas las páginas de imágenes

a abrir añadir ventana de imágen

En todas las páginas editadas

t abrir la sección de traducción
ctrl+ s Enviar formulario

En las páginas de discusión

n Crear nueva discusión
w Cambiar estado de observación
p Alternar público/privado
c Alternar cerrar/abrir
a abrir actividad
r Responder a la discusión
l ir a la ultima respuesta
ctrl+ enter Enviar tu mensaje