Now I did enjoy this movie, it was fun and made me laugh several times but it was not as good as it should have been because of several plot holes and loose ends that were never tied up at the end. There are probably more but these are the ones I noticed:
1) When Malcolm first gets home with the letter he calls "Hattie? Trent?" suggesting Big Momma now lives with them and he expects her to be home yet no mention is ever made of her again and her absence is not explained.
2) Where is the baby? At the end of BMH2, Sherri has a baby but this child is never mentioned as far as I noticed in the movie. Are we to suppose Sherri has taken him/her on the retreat with her?
3) If it was too dangerous for Malcolm and Trent to return home or go to FBI headquarters, where did they get the disguises from?
4) It's established there is a leak at the FBI but this is never followed up or resolved.
5) The whole point of Trent's performance at the Showcase was to help Hayley get her scholarship but we never hear whether she gets it or not.
There were probably more or I may have missed some of the explanations but these jumped out at me and made me think there was a good 20 minutes worth of footage or script missing! Anyone got any thoughts on these?
Can't find a movie or TV show? Login to create it.