Discuss Robin Hood

Is hot. And that is all that matters.

8 replies (on page 1 of 1)

Jump to last post

@the_icon_0410 said:

Is hot. And that is all that matters.

Who?

@Damienracer said:

@the_icon_0410 said:

Is hot. And that is all that matters.

Who?

Eve Hewson

@mechajutaro said:

@Damienracer said:

@the_icon_0410 said:

Is hot. And that is all that matters.

Who?

Eve Hewson

Nepotism strikes again.

@Damienracer said:

@mechajutaro said:

@Damienracer said:

@the_icon_0410 said:

Is hot. And that is all that matters.

Who?

Eve Hewson

Nepotism strikes again.

If ending up in the latest Robin Hood flick is now considered a perk

Part of getting this gig may be that she has to take her clothes off. Here's hoping.

@the_icon_0410 said:

Part of getting this gig may be that she has to take her clothes off. Here's hoping.

It's PG-13, so no nudity. This movies idea of showing how passionately they love each other is a montage of shots of them kissing while spinning around and pushing each other into walls and furniture.

How many courics does she way weigh?

what do you expect the entire "movie" is constructed of duct tape and turds.

Global

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page