Discussões sobre Vingadores: Guerra Infinita

Like the title implies, which character's death impacted you the most, and why?

I have to say Nick Fury, because I am a ride-or-die Sam Jackson fan, and they killed the homie in a post credit scene, after no involvement in the rest of the film, and in a non-bad ass way. They didn't even let the man swear. A person in my theater must have concurred, because he immediately got up, said "Fuck this." and left the theater before the post credit scene had ended.

26 respostas (na página 1 de 2)

Jump to last post

Próxima páginaÚltima página

Black Panther. He barely got to do anything. They kill him but let War Machine live?

killing chris pratt, tho it's fairly obvious everyone who turned to ash is going to return using some type of time reversal trick in the next movie. Just thought it would be interesting to see him continue and be a part of it considering he found out gamorah died.

Quicksilver, ok I will stick with this movie easily Star Lord.

Valkyrie, Not really sure what happened to her and the rest of the Characters from Ragnarok after Thanos conquered Thor's Ship.

It was implied that half of the Asgardians were killed and the other half were spared though it doesn't say where they went. Presumably Valkyrie et al were spared since we weren't shown their bodies.

I'm assuming everyone dying in the ash-thing is only going to be dead until the next movie, since they can't just permanently kill off 2/3 of the heroes in one minute flat. Stupid. So I'll say Loki. I liked his sass and deviousness, he was a fun character, especially in Ragnarok. Though I understand why, they couldn't have had him tagging along the heroes for the rest of the movie.

Spiderman. Watching him plead with Stark that he doesn't want to die and the look on Stark's face knowing there is nothing he can do. I felt ill watching that scene.

@QBall said:

Spiderman. Watching him plead with Stark that he doesn't want to die and the look on Stark's face knowing there is nothing he can do. I felt ill watching that scene.

This was the death that stuck with me the longest, although I'd say Gamora's was the most shocking. But yeah, Tom Holland and RDJ's performances in that scene sold it so much that it doesn't matter what happens in the next one, both of those characters had that moment. I gasped when Bucky started it off - mainly because I really wasn't expecting it - but Spider-man's was definitely the most emotional.

I don't think I had a least favourite....it was all pretty mind blowing for me.

I swear though, Spiderman's and Gamora's really hit me in the chest. I was not expecting that at all.

None. I actually applauded when Chris Pratt disentigrated. No, I take that back. Doctor Strange was my least favorite.

@Drew007 said:

Valkyrie, Not really sure what happened to her and the rest of the Characters from Ragnarok after Thanos conquered Thor's Ship.

Russos confirmed she and Korg are alive.

@A-Dubya said:

None. I actually applauded when Chris Pratt disentigrated. No, I take that back. Doctor Strange was my least favorite.

What why Star Lord saved the universe as seen by Doctor Strange this was the only possible outcome in where they would win Stark would of died and Thanos would of still got the infinity stone.

Because I don't like the character or the actor playing the role. I didn't care about anything he said or did.

@A-Dubya said:

Because I don't like the character or the actor playing the role. I didn't care about anything he said or did.

Who the fuckk doesn't like Doctor strange... You're entitled to your weird opinion but the badass wizard with one of the coolest capes and magic in comic book history is who you choose to dislike? When crap Hawkeye's still around shooting blanks. What are you?

@Damienracer said:

@A-Dubya said:

Because I don't like the character or the actor playing the role. I didn't care about anything he said or did.

Who the fuckk doesn't like Doctor strange... You're entitled to your weird opinion but the badass wizard with one of the coolest capes and magic in comic book history is who you choose to dislike? When crap Hawkeye's still around shooting blanks. What are you?

I'm not talking about Strange. I was talking about the Star Lord guy. If you looked at my first post, I said Doctor Strange was the death I hated most.

Global

s focus the search bar
p open profile menu
esc close an open window
? open keyboard shortcut window

On media pages

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e go to edit page

On TV season pages

(right arrow) go to next season
(left arrow) go to previous season

On TV episode pages

(right arrow) go to next episode
(left arrow) go to previous episode

On all image pages

a open add image window

On all edit pages

t open translation selector
ctrl+ s submit form

On discussion pages

n create new discussion
w toggle watching status
p toggle public/private
c toggle close/open
a open activity
r reply to discussion
l go to last reply
ctrl+ enter submit your message
(right arrow) next page
(left arrow) previous page