Discussões sobre Pantera Negra

I find that there were more cool Black Panther scenes in CIVIL WAR, than there were cool Black Panther scenes in Black Panther the movie.... at least if we talk about fighting scenes.

26 respostas (na página 1 de 2)

Jump to last post

Próxima páginaÚltima página

@HAL 9010' said:

I find that there were more cool Black Panther scenes in CIVIL WAR, than there were cool Black Panther scenes in Black Panther the movie.... at least if we talk about fighting scenes.

Totally agree. All the BP scenes in Civil War were great. His fights in his own movie left a lot to be desired. He was even more royal in his demeanor in CW. His opening fight was sorta OK.

@HAL 9010' said:

I find that there were more cool Black Panther scenes in CIVIL WAR, than there were cool Black Panther scenes in Black Panther the movie.... at least if we talk about fighting scenes.

The opening fight, duh.

I haven't seen Black Panther yet but I believe you. From the trailer the fights look more cartooney. In Civil War he was vicious. The Russo Brothers are excellent at directing action.

@JustinJackFlash said:

I haven't seen Black Panther yet but I believe you. From the trailer the fights look more cartooney. In Civil War he was viscous. The Russo Brothers are excellent at directing action.

Try actually watching the movie.

@Damienracer said:

@JustinJackFlash said:

I haven't seen Black Panther yet but I believe you. From the trailer the fights look more cartooney. In Civil War he was viscous. The Russo Brothers are excellent at directing action.

Try actually watching the movie.

He isn't wrong. I loved the movie. The acting was phenomenal. The story was great. The villain was phenomenal. It was a very VERY good superhero movie. The action was not it's strong suit, making it a less than perfect movie, but that's okay. The closest the MCU has come to a perfect comic book movie is The Winter Soldier. It was pretty damn close.

@spreerod1538 said:

He isn't wrong. I loved the movie. The acting was phenomenal. The story was great. The villain was phenomenal. It was a very VERY good superhero movie. The action was not it's strong suit, making it a less than perfect movie, but that's okay.

I'm sure it's good and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. But as action goes, I do think the other Marvel filmmakers should take a leaf out of the Russo Brothers' book and keep the action feeling more real, physical, immediate and with more bite.

The closest the MCU has come to a perfect comic book movie is The Winter Soldier. It was pretty damn close.

I liked it a lot, but I prefer Civil War. Better story, deeper character development and even better action. But they are both top of the pile when it comes to MCU films.

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real... These movies are for pre-teens and families with small children... Might as well show boobs and rear male nudity while you're at it... 😂

I was surprised that the waterfall fight was as violent as it was and not just CGI light sprinkles, but i suppose they couldn't get away with it given the setting...

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real...

You may be right. But both Civil War and Winter Soldier were big money makers. So I don't see it as in their interest to focus just on the family audience because I'm sure those family audiences went to see Civil War and Winter Soldier too. And the films are for adults as well as families. That's why they do so well. The amount of adults I speak to who love these films is overwhelming. We really are culturally saturated with them.

And Marvel must like the way the Russo Brothers work or they wouldn't have put them at the helm of both the next 2 Avengers films.

@JustinJackFlash said:

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real...

You may be right. But both Civil War and Winter Soldier were big money makers. So I don't see it as in their interest to focus just on the family audience because I'm sure those family audiences went to see Civil War and Winter Soldier too. And the films are for adults as well as families. That's why they do so well. The amount of adults I speak to who love these films is overwhelming. We really are culturally saturated with them.

And Marvel must like the way the Russo Brothers work or they wouldn't have put them at the helm of both the next 2 Avengers films.

Indeed. And I do not think it is unfair to judge a movie from ones own frame of reference plus of course how the source material is. Though, I cannot say I know the BP well in the comics but I am fairly certain its material has evolved like most comics, and so highlights extreme action and dare I say graphic violence quite a bit today. If they adjusted their storytelling to better fit an audience younger than those of for example Winter Soldier, I will say this harmed the result and from my point of view is a real shame.... especially now that we already have experienced him in CW in a more brutal and I think honest way.

@HAL 9010' said:

I will say this harmed the result and from my point of view is a real shame.... especially now that we already have experienced him in CW in a more brutal and I think honest way.

I even loved his arc in Civil War. Even though he was just a minor character his character arc was as satisfying as the protagonist of most films.

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real... These movies are for pre-teens and families with small children... Might as well show boobs and rear male nudity while you're at it... 😂

I was surprised that the waterfall fight was as violent as it was and not just CGI light sprinkles, but i suppose they couldn't get away with it given the setting...

Pre teens? And families with small children? You are one stupid fuckk. And if so why did you watch BP? You're clearly sterile so you must be a pre tit.

@JustinJackFlash said:

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real...

You may be right. But both Civil War and Winter Soldier were big money makers. So I don't see it as in their interest to focus just on the family audience because I'm sure those family audiences went to see Civil War and Winter Soldier too. And the films are for adults as well as families. That's why they do so well. The amount of adults I speak to who love these films is overwhelming. We really are culturally saturated with them.

And Marvel must like the way the Russo Brothers work or they wouldn't have put them at the helm of both the next 2 Avengers films.

I know that adults watch these movies, but they will watch whether the violence is cartoony and CGI, or otherwise...

Families will not take their children to see these movies if these heros start drawing blood, cracking skulls and breaking necks with bare hands...

I think it's clear that these movies try to skew towards a younger demographic, certainly when compared with superhero movies like the original Robocop, Batman Returns or the more violent PG13 action movies from the 80s, etc...

They want to cast the widest net, so to speak... Especially the valuable kids market...

@Renovatio said:

@JustinJackFlash said:

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real...

You may be right. But both Civil War and Winter Soldier were big money makers. So I don't see it as in their interest to focus just on the family audience because I'm sure those family audiences went to see Civil War and Winter Soldier too. And the films are for adults as well as families. That's why they do so well. The amount of adults I speak to who love these films is overwhelming. We really are culturally saturated with them.

And Marvel must like the way the Russo Brothers work or they wouldn't have put them at the helm of both the next 2 Avengers films.

I know that adults watch these movies, but they will watch whether the violence is cartoony and CGI, or otherwise...

Families will not take their children to see these movies if these heros start drawing blood, cracking skulls and breaking necks with bare hands...

I think it's clear that these movies try to skew towards a younger demographic, certainly when compared with superhero movies like the original Robocop, Batman Returns or the more violent PG13 action movies from the 80s, etc...

They want to cast the widest net, so to speak... Especially the valuable kids market...

^ Developed amnesia during the Christian Bale Batman movies ^

@Damienracer said:

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real... These movies are for pre-teens and families with small children... Might as well show boobs and rear male nudity while you're at it... 😂

I was surprised that the waterfall fight was as violent as it was and not just CGI light sprinkles, but i suppose they couldn't get away with it given the setting...

Pre teens? And families with small children? You are one stupid fuckk. And if so why did you watch BP? You're clearly sterile so you must be a pre tit.

You're very sensitive about this aren't you?

Of course these are kids movies... Just as you'll find adults going to see Pixar CGI cartoons, you'll have adults see superhero movies... It doesn't mean they are not kids shows for families to share... They are...

I didn't mean to suggest that you were immature for watching these shows... However, you certainly are immature given your juvenile posting style and overly defensive swearing...

@Renovatio said:

@Damienracer said:

@Renovatio said:

They intentionally don't want the action and violence to be more real... These movies are for pre-teens and families with small children... Might as well show boobs and rear male nudity while you're at it... 😂

I was surprised that the waterfall fight was as violent as it was and not just CGI light sprinkles, but i suppose they couldn't get away with it given the setting...

Pre teens? And families with small children? You are one stupid fuckk. And if so why did you watch BP? You're clearly sterile so you must be a pre tit.

You're very sensitive about this aren't you?

Of course these are kids movies... Just as you'll find adults going to see Pixar CGI cartoons, you'll have adults see superhero movies... It doesn't mean they are not kids shows for families to share... They are...

I didn't mean to suggest that you were immature for watching these shows... However, you certainly are immature given your juvenile posting style and overly defensive swearing...

You're an idiot. And a smug swine to boot.

Global

s focar na barra de pesquisa
p abrir menu do perfil
esc Fechar uma janela aberta
? abrir janela de atalhos do teclado

Em páginas de mídia

b go back (or to parent when applicable)
e Ir para a página de edição

Em páginas de temporada de séries

(seta para a direita) vai para a próxima temporada
(seta para a esquerda) vai para a temporada anterior

Em páginas de episódio de séries

(seta para a direita) vai para o próximo episódio
(seta para a esquerda) vai para o episódio anterior

Em todas as páginas de imagens

a abrir janela para adicionar imagem

Em todas as páginas de edição

t abrir seletor de tradução
ctrl+ s enviar

Em páginas de discussão

n criar nova discussão
w alternar o status de exibição
p alternar público/privado
c alternar fechado/aberto
a abrir atividade
r responder a discussão
l Ir para última resposta
ctrl+ enter envie sua mensagem
(seta para a direita) próxima página
(seta para a esquerda) página anterior