Filmed April and May 2003 after Jay won hissecond consective IFBB Arnold Classic title. Includes Jay's high intensity and high volume semi-off-season workouts. Exclusive interviews show you Jay's personality and his serious approach to bodybuilding. (Topics: Current Routine & Diet, Supplementation, Gain Mass Theory, Charity Activities, Memorable Places and more.) Guest appearance at San Diego Classic, Jay on & off stage, Educational business seminar at El Toro High school. Jay speaks to the class about : First Contest, To be a Pro, JKC Enterprises, Up Set, Eat Sleep Train, Jay's Day, Peak, Squats, $1,000/Week in food, Consistency...and more. and CRIBS @ his brand new Las Vegas home. Lots of information, not just training but the lifestyle of top professional bodybuilder's.
No tagline has been added.
No crew has been added.
Backdrops Show All
Reviews Show All
There are no English reviews for this movie. Would you like to write one?
Similar MoviesShow All
- All Access
- Ronnie Coleman: On the Road
- Joe Weider's Bodybuilding Training System, Session 2: Basic Bodybuilding Techniques
- Joe Weider's Bodybuilding Training System, Session 1: Introduction to the Weider System
- Joe Weider's Bodybuilding Training System, Session 7: Mass & Strength Training
- Joe Weider's Bodybuilding Training System, Session 5: Legs & Shoulders